d a r k s i d e

w e l c o m e t o t h e m a c h i n e

11.15.2003


a brief crisis
(Disgustipated) NO ONE was "off" with ANYBODY! EVER! Did I miss my chance? YES! Yes I DID. Does this please me? NO! A A A A A A H H H H H H H H H H ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Everyone should just leave me alone and not assume and stay out of my life and love me and never EVER ignore me and only care about me because I'm so stupid I can't even RANT without someone telling me to and the bad things! And I haven't even creid for two years which is a long time not to do something that is good for you and deserves doing now and again especially when things suck. And things suck. But tomorrow they won't. But maybe later tomorrow they will. I JUST DO NOT KNOW. It changes. AGH! NEVER! NO, I'm not DONE yet. Mayber I just pretend to be happy and optimistic and all, amybe on the inside I'm this weird insecure schizoid who doesn't even SLEEP when he ought to becasue he has a band thang the next day which will take energy and starts at 12 and why even spell, anyway? People know what you mean. It's like when no amount of words can possibly describe the feeling becasue it's just so bland and dreary that everythign is grey and you don't even know if it's an e or an a but i still doesn't even matter and these run-on sentences get boring and old and repetaticve. And I'm just so BLEH that I can't even write lyrcis, there's no intensity, it's just like a deep seated existential boredom that makes you want you stay up all night putting stupid thoughts on the internet were everyone could see but noone cares. YOU!! Yes, YOU! She said no, you're not TAKING her to a movie you're going to the same movie at the same time with intent of talking to eachother some. Fool. (enter Stinkfist) And the stupid waiting didn't help either, just go FOR it and fuck the onsequences there's always a tomrrow, except when there isn't, but I have yet to experience this particular phenomenon. She loves me? She loves me not? A question, not a wish (or is it?). Hahah, everybody gets to this part and you are all just like, "wuhhhhh?". Hahah, die.

Disclaimer: The views expressed in this post are held solely by the , and are not endorsed by the author.
posted by Xaq Rothman at 01:49     

Archives

09.2002   10.2002   11.2002   12.2002   01.2003   02.2003   03.2003   04.2003   05.2003   06.2003   07.2003   08.2003   09.2003   10.2003   11.2003   12.2003   01.2004   02.2004   03.2004   04.2004   05.2004   06.2004   08.2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?