d a r k s i d e
w e l c o m e t o t h e m a c h i n e
probably did this already...
posted by Xaq Rothman at
Choose a band and use their song lyrics to answer the following
(I choose TOOL of course.)
- 1. Are you male or female?
- Would you like to glide on
slide a mile 6 inches at a time on Maynard's dick?
- 2. Describe yourself.
- If I'm the fuckin' man then
you're the fuckin man as well.
[Hooker With a Penis]
- 3. How do some people feel about you?
- He had a lot to say
he had a lot of nothin' to say
we'll miss him
- 4. How do you feel about yourself?
- I am just a worthless liar.
I am just an imbecile.
I will only complicate you.
Trust in me and fall as well.
I will find a center in you.
I will chew it up and leave,
I will work to elevate you
just enough to bring you down.
- 5. Describe your girlfriend/boyfriend/interest.
- I know you well.
you are a part of me.
[Part of Me]
- 6. Where would you rather be.
- Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call LA
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any fucking time. Any fucking day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.
[Ænema (Arizona Bay, not los Angeles)]
- 7. Describe what you want to be.
- I don't want to be hostile.
I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existance.
- 8. Describe how you live.
- With my feet upon the ground
I lose myself between the sounds
and open wide to suck it in,
I feel it move across my skin.
I'm reaching up
and reaching out,
I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me
What ever will bewilder me.
And following our will and wind
we may just go where no one's been.
We'll ride the spiral to the end
and may just go where no one's been.
- 9. Describe how you love.
- I can help you change
Tired moments into pleasure.
Say the word and we'll be
Well upon our way.
- 10. Share a few words of wisdom.
- The poetry that comes from the squaring off between,
And the circling is worth it.
Finding beauty in the dissonance.
See? Tool answers all the questions.