d a r k s i d e

w e l c o m e t o t h e m a c h i n e

6.23.2003


If I were a stone, I would be: like a stone
If I were a tree, I would be: RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!!!!
If I were a bird, I would be: somethign that flies really fast and kills small animals
If I were a machine, I would be a: a giant robot
If I were a tool, I would be: a big fucking hammer
If I were a flower/plant, I would be: fragrant
If I were a kind of weather, I would be: a warm summer night
If I were a mythical creature, I would be: a dragon (i'm sooooooo original)
If I were a musical instrument, I would be: BASS!!!
If I were an animal, I would be a: snake
If I were a color, I would be: deep blue
If I were an emotion, I would be: histerical revelation
If I were a vegetable, I would be: a potato
If I were a sound, I would be: the sound a sword makes when you pull it out of the sheath and plunge it into a person shortly afterward
If I were an element, I would be: FIRE!!!!!
If I were a car, I would be: the Z3
If I were a song, I would be: Parabol/Parabola - T00L
If I were to trade places with another person, it would be: no one, dude, my life is awesome right now
If I were a movie, I would be: the Matrix
If I were a food, I would be: a green apple
If I were a place, I would be: Takoma Park
If I were a material, I would be: i dont understand this question
If I were a taste, I would be: goooooooood
If I were a scent, I would be: spring
If I were a religion, I would be: ethical culture
If I were a word, I would be: motherfucker
If I were an object, I would be: a rope
If I were a body part I would be: fingers
If I were a facial expression I would be: laughter
If I were a subject in school I would be: philosophy
If I were a cartoon character I would be: ZIM!!!!!!
If I were a video game character I would be: Link from Zelda
If I were a shape I would be an: a dodecahedron
If I were a number I would be: 1023
If I were a month I would be: August
If I were a day of the week I would be: saturday
If I were a time of day I would be: 10:23!!!!!
If I were a planet I would be: saturn
If I were a sea animal I would be a: giant squid
If I were a direction I would be: up
If I were a piece of furniture I would be: a lamp
If I were a sin I would be: oooooh, lust, most definitely
If I were a historical figure I would be: Einstein
If I were a liquid I would be: ROOT BEER!!!!!
posted by Xaq Rothman at 00:43     

Archives

09.2002   10.2002   11.2002   12.2002   01.2003   02.2003   03.2003   04.2003   05.2003   06.2003   07.2003   08.2003   09.2003   10.2003   11.2003   12.2003   01.2004   02.2004   03.2004   04.2004   05.2004   06.2004   08.2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?