d a r k s i d e

w e l c o m e t o t h e m a c h i n e

3.09.2003


WOOO! This weekend kicked an unpecedented amount of ass. So--NO! We begin on Friday. Friday started out like any normal school day. I got up late and had to run to catch the bus. BUT it was weird, because at no time that day did I feel like sleeping in school. It was cool. So. The protest. I FINALLY skipped spanish, which I had been wanting to do for a while, but didn't have the guts, to go to the protest. It was cool. I had a sign that said "fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity," and everyone laughed at it, and one of my fellow, milder protesters said that we didn't want cursing, so I flipped it so it said something about learing to spell. Anyway, so after school, I came home, and did stuff, and slept. Oh, the FUCKYFUCKYFUCKY was me having sharp mood swings for no percepitble reason. Yeah. Then yesterday I went to Aikido for the first time in several weeks. It was GOOOOD. We learned the beginings of a cool new Jo kata. So I waited after Aikido for my dad, for like, 30 minutes, then went back inside to call him, thinking maybe he had forgot me (shut up, Vanessa), but when I called, Jenny said that my mom and dad had gone to the rally thing, and if I wanted to go, they would pick me up, but if I didn't I was on my own. Well, I was on my own. So, I walked to Alex's. He couldn't hang out. So I walked to Jeff's. He had homework, but could hang out later. So I went home, and stopped at Will's on the way. He was busy ditching me for Tess again, so I REALLY went home. Did stuff. WOW. This is where the drama starts. So, it was my mom's friend Zoe's birthday, and so Zoe, my mom's sister, my mom's cousin, and my mom were all gonna go out. But of couse, 75% of those people had small children. And GUESS who volunteered to take care of them without thinking about it first. That's right, my sister. NO, ME, DUMBASS! I was stuck taking care of 5 little children under the age of 10, not all of which got together very well. Meanwhile, Alex had called and invited Jeff and I to come sleep over, and like any sane person, Jeff decided to go, instead of coming and helping me to my DOOM. So I was facing a night alone with 5 spawn of hell. HOWEVER, my dad volunteered to stay home and help me, so I reasoned with him that if he was here, why did I have to stay? He said that he might need my help, cuz all the kids were trying to beat eachother up, but if things calmed down, I could leave, but had to be back by 11:30. I tried to get him to let me sleep over, but alas, no such luck. Anyway, things calmed down. I left. I walked softly, carrying a large stick, the 1.5 mile route to Alex's. Jeff was already there, and we invited Morgan over, and we got food from Golden Star. Morgan had a big arguement/bonding with Alix Haber, and we did a bunch of other stuff which exists as a very fun blur in my mind (no, we did NOT smoke pot). I called my dad a couple times, to try to reason with him, but he wouldn't budge. So 11:30 rolls around, and I call my dad so he knows to come pick me up. He tells me that noone is home yet, and he won't be able to come til around one, so I should just stay there. He was not happy about this, cuz he said he didn't want to hae to worry about another thing (picking me up to go to WES) in the morning, and that's why he didn't want me staying in the first place. But, his evil plot was foiled by wonderful, blessed fate. Yay! So we hung out some more, more blurry fun, somewhere in there I got a huge amount of those little packs of sweettarts from Alex, and began to eat them. We slept. We got up. I went to WES. My dad dropped me back at Alex's, cuz we were gonna go into Old Town to meet Morgan, Nora, Danny, Lizzi, and ANNA, who is back from Choate for a week for spring break. So, Alex and I went and met up with Morgan at her house, and found a fuzzy purple hat on the way to Old Town. We kept it. We went to CVS, and got mints and shit. Somehow events transpired to me wanting an apple at Polly Sue's, so I went out to the farmer's market, and got an apple that ended up being REALLY bad, so we went down to the park, and I hurled it at the street with all my mighty might, and it hit with a resounding ::THUCK::. But then I got chastised by an old guy. But it was worth it. I also counted all my empty sweettart wrappers, and I got 69, which comes out to 207 SWEETTARTS!!!! So. Then. Yeah. IT WAS SO FUN!!!! And it was great to see Anna again. And it was only like 2 degrees below my PERFECT temperature. Ahhhh. Were there a heaven, it would be like today, but everyday. Actually, it worries me, cuz I believe that everything evens out, so somewhere, someone has just had a really depressing and stressful weekend, either that, or I'm gonna die tomorrow. Well, if I do, know that I love you all. But I'm not gonna die. So, yeah. GASP! INTERIMS!!! MY PARENTS THINK I'M COMPLETELY CAUGHT UP!!!! THAT is the sucky thing coming my way. Ah, well. Just gonna have to be extra vigilant about checking the mail. Here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna have my own mini-Lent. I'm gonna give up computer, bass, and staying up late this week to get caught up, and then I'll have a big post late next Friday. If you see a post on here, or see me online not talking about homework before then, get up in my face, "why the FUCK aren't you doing your homework?" I need it. Well, I'm gonna go pack as much fun into the few remaining hours before my mini-Lent as possible. FUCK YOUR GOD!
posted by Xaq Rothman at 23:42     

Archives

09.2002   10.2002   11.2002   12.2002   01.2003   02.2003   03.2003   04.2003   05.2003   06.2003   07.2003   08.2003   09.2003   10.2003   11.2003   12.2003   01.2004   02.2004   03.2004   04.2004   05.2004   06.2004   08.2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?